Awhile ago, Bev of Studio Panorama tagged me to write 7 quirky things about myself, and recently Dayna of Alley Art Studio tagged me for 7 things about me. So thinking as I do that I am quirky anyway, my 7 things are both about me and quirky. I know, it's a bit of a cop out, but I've combined them together and if you look at number 3, you'll see why it's hard for me to write all 14 things.
1. I listen to Coast to Coast AM on the radio for hours until I fall asleep. I like the ghost stories best.
2. I'm a very picky eater and I won't eat anything from the sea. I think I have a kid's palate.
3. I don't feel comfortable writing things on my blog, but I love reading them on other people's blogs. Since I've been tagged and I have enjoyed reading other people's posts it's only fair I give it a go.
4. I'm shy - see number 3.
5. I love the scent of fresh picked parsley.
6. I didn't fly in an airplane until I was 18.
7. I hate to travel and I love to travel. Getting there is horrible, but being there is wonderful. (Do you think number 6 caused number 7)?
I'm supposed to tag others, but I think I've procrastinated so long to do this that everyone whose blog I read has done this already. If you want me to tag you, let me know and I will make it so.