Monday, June 20, 2011

Installation Shots from the Glenview Mansion Art Gallery Show



Collage by theresa mARTin Sculpture by Anne Nicholson



Fabric pieces by theresa mARTin, Sculpture by Roger Doyle and Ceramic Sculpture by Anne Nicholson

Ceramic by Anne Nicholson, Collage and Assemblage by theresa mARTin and Painting by Roger Doyle

Painting by Roger Doyle, Assemblage on theresa mARTin

Painting by Roger Doyle, Assemblage on theresa mARTin,  Sculpture by Anne Nicholson

Fabric by theresa mARTin, Sculpture by Anne Nicholson

6 comments:

Ella said...

Congrats; these look wonderful! What a feeling; I'm thrilled for you~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Theresa. I sure wish I could have been there in person to see it. Best wishes for much success.
BevF

Judy said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!

Frieda Oxenham said...

It's really looking fantastic, Theresa and it's a beautiful looking gallery as well!

ArtPropelled said...

Congratulations Theresa! Your work looks amazing. I enlarged the photos but still wish I could get closer.

Linda Kunsman said...

how cool is that??? I only wish I could've seen it in person! Hope it was everything you wished it to be-congrats!